Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thank God its Friday

Hi Everyone,

I don't think there are many people out there who aren't thinking that exact same thing, thank god its friday. So this is just a quick post to say hi and to tell you that I am hoping to get heaps of scrapping done over this long weekend. I am currently participating in the Scrapbooking Top 50 30 weeks to Christmas Challenge, it is awesome. This weeks challenge is to use aluminium foil in your layout. So if you think you can come up with a card or layout etc using foil then have a go and enter the comp, you can enter at anytime during the course of the competition. The prizes are awesome so don''t miss out.

What else do I have on? I am doing some layouts for Click'n'Scrap now that I am on the design team for them. I ordered 414 photos from Snapfish so I really don't think I will have any trouble finding photos. That's how slack I have been over the last 4 years. I was thinking of designing a sketch as well and asking De (owner of Click'n'Scrap) if we can do a Sketch Challenge so keep your eyes peeled for that one. Maybe also a cybercrop. If anyone has any ideas just throw them out there or post them in the CLick'n'Scrap Forum. Don't forget the new layout comp wills start now.

Say hi in the comments and put a link to your blog so I can add it to my favourites.

Cheers and will chat again over the weekend.

Sharnie

No comments:

Post a Comment