Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sunday Morning Scrapping

Hi Everybody,

Hope your weekends are going great, mine is so far. I just thought I would put up what I have done so far this weekend, as I have to go get the groceries now. I am hoping that doesn't take too long so I can come home and do some more scrapping.

So first of all I have 2 cards I have done for mothers day this year. I used the Basic Grey Wisteria collection, available at Click'n'Scrap, plus some glitter and some Kaisercraft pearls.

Then as I said I begged Dee from Click'n'Scrap to let me do my first ever Sketch Challenge and here it is with an example. The prize up for grabs is a Bazzill Basics Idea Book these are great and very hard to come by. My example is using pictures from eldests first ever swim lesson which he loved. The paper I used is the new Basic Grey Lime Rickey available at CLick'n'Scrap. PLus I used a Kaisercraft rhinestone word. This was the first time I have used Rhinestone words and found it difficult to work out the best way to place them on the page, if you have any tips please put them in the comments, theywill be much appreciated.

The final layout so far, is of my youngest, Jacob. He is such a little tanker, and so gorgeous. This was him getting used to riding his trike. The papers I used are the Crate Paper Little Sprout Papers, plus I used some SEI paper lace which i have used on numerous layouts and I still have over half a sheet left, great value. Plus I used some Kaisercraft rhinestones and an A2Zscraplets word.

Thats it so far, I hoping to get an OTP frame done this afternoon but I think I may be pusing my luck. Don't forget to leave comments I really appreciate any tips etc that you have.

Cheers

Sharnie

No comments:

Post a Comment