Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

Hi All,

I hope everyone had a fantastic mothers day, I certainly did. I got a bit of scrapping done and I also got to spend some time with my family. We had a BBQ lunch up at Maleny with my family which was great, and then did some gardening with my DH and boys. I took lots of photos, how unusual. I also did some scrapping this weekend because my 400+ photos from snapfish arrived.

So first up, is this gorgeous photo of my son and I playing with the camera, which we love to do. I used the gorgeous Basic Grey Wisteria collection and A2z scraplets, once again. All available from Click'n'Scrap, of course.

This is a picture of my two gorgeous boys riding the eldests quad that he got for Christmas. They have so much fun playing together, its beautiful to watch. These papers are just from my personal stash, I think rusty pickle. This is for a comp run by Scrapbooking Top 50 and I had to use aluminium foil, very hard to incorporate. I think I should have spent a little longer on it but I was running out of time.

This is a picture of my eldest and I again playing with the camera at the beach, how can you not love that smile. For this I used my own stash, sorry I have no idea what papers. I did use an A2Zscraplet from Click'n'Scrap for the title though. This is also for a comp run by scrapbooking top 50.

Well thats it for me this weekend, I am setting my goals now for next weekend at 4 layout. I'll see how I go.

Sharnie







No comments:

Post a Comment