Saturday, May 23, 2009

I can't believe its Sunday

I hope everyone has had a fantastic weekend, I certainly did although it once again was not long enough. Well I have been slack the last two weeks and not done any blogging so this one is going to be pretty big.

First up is a layout I did for Click'n'Scrap using the SEI Lovebirds range and an A2ZScraplet covered in glitter. The pitcure is my little boy and me in the hospital, I think it was either 2 or 4 days old. He was such a good baby.

This one is my little boy again in the hospital doing what he does best .... sleep. This was for the Scrapbooing Top 50 Mothers Day Cybercrop Challenge, where you had to use your favourite basic grey range, I chose Wisteria and you could only use up to 10 pieces no more than 4cmx4cm. This product is all from Click'n'Scrap.

These next two layouts of both my boys playing at the waterpark at Movieworld. I used the SEI Black Orchid range, Heidi Swapp Flower, Kaisercraft Bling all available from Click'n'Scrap. They were both for Scrapbooing top 50 Challenges.

This one is of my eldest as a baby but unfortunately I used the wrong name on the tag (oops). This was for Click'n'Scrap using the new Little Sprout collection by Crate Paper.


This is a layout I did for the Scrapbooking Top 50 30 weeks to christmas challenge. I used SEI Lovebirds and a heidi swapp flower for this. The picture is my niece and I on Mothers Day.

This is another entry for the Scrapbooking Top 50 30 weeks to Christmas Challenge. It is of my two boys just after they got their new spikey hair cuts. The frame is A2ZScraplets.

This is another layout for the Scrapbooking Top 50 30 Weeks to Christmas Challenge. The pictures are of my gorgeous son and nephew having a moment on the couch, can you believe this was the second time they had ever seen each other.

I also wanted to toot my own horn and let you all know I won one of the Scrapbooking Top 50 Mothers Day Cybercrop Challenges, for my layout below of my son and I using the white cardstock and the circle of printed embellished with an A2zScraplets "A mothers love".

Cheers
Sharnie

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sharnie, thanks for the blog visit :) and wow you have been very productive and congrats on the challenge win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sharn, well done on winning the challenge. You deserve it, you are a very talented scrapper!!!

    ReplyDelete